Thank you to all our speakers, sponsors and delegates who made DCM Europe such a great event.
Please download the post event report to see some of the highlights from the conference
DCM is now live
Google are streaming partners of DCM Europe. We will be streaming the live conference here, just click on the link below - on day one of DCM Europe. Hope you enjoy!
Proud to announce that Adobe are sponsors of DCM Europe
Check out the video overview of Adobe's Project Primetime and other blogs posts around other Primetime updates: Adobe MediaWeaver, their new ad insertion service, and full integration with Adobe advertising and data solutions.
Stay tuned for more updates around Project Primetime coming soon!
Adobe will be doing a workshop at DCM Europe
Adobe: Beyond the Desktop – Next-Generation Strategies for Bringing VOD, Live Events and Simulcast to Connected Devices
Video-on-Demand, simulcast and live events each present unique technical challenges for video publishers. Join Adobe's Senior Product Evangelists, Noah Levine and Steve Allison, as they discuss concrete strategies and tactics for streaming and monetizting a broad range of content types toiPads, connected TVs, and other devices.
Noah and Steve will draw on recent experience helping Adobe customers deliver the 2012 Summer Olympics and other content to viewers everywhere, creating never-been-done before video experiences that delight and engage consumers and advertisers.
To register your interest in the workshop please email Charlotte Walkling limited places remain.
Speakers from DCM Europe 2012
- James Carson, Head of Digital Marketing, Bauer Media
- Stephan Garandet, VP Digital Operations, Universal Music Group
- Greg Hano, CEO, Mag+
- Will Mills, Director of Music & Content, Shazam
- Kiaran Saunders, VP Commercial Director, Nickelodeon UK
- Stacey Seltzer, Head of Smart TV, LG
- Daniel Danker, General Manager of Programmes and On Demand, BBC
- Alessandro Capuzzello, Head of Technology Innovation, MediaSet
- Nick Petrie, Social Media & Campaigns Editor, The Times
- Richard Hicks, Head of Mobile, ITV
- Gareth Reakes, CTO, We7
- Suresh Sudera, Head of Games, Vodafone Group
- Eudald Domenech, CEO, InOut TV
Why Get Involved in 2014?
- DCM Europe’s sessions are developed with over 110 industry research conversations…. you’ll dig deep into how competitors and peers are tackling their toughest problems
- Sign up for our dedicated Mobile and Tablet summit and find out how to overcome sector-specific challenges
- Covering music, film, TV, sports, games, publishing or other rich media sectors – you’ll find that the pan-European, pan-industry panel format introduces you to a variety of tried and tested strategies.
- With over 75 senior media & content owner speakers, this is the best opportunity you'll have all year to benchmark your digital strategy
- Over 11 hours of networking time over 3 days - make the contacts who will take your career to the next level
- DCM Europe addresses challenges and opportunities right across the value chain, from workflow to customer analysis - you'll uncover the technologies and strategies which will have a bottom-line impact
- Make the most of the interactivity at this conference - there's no death by power point at DCM Europe - if you want an answer you have the power to put it to our panels!
Sponsors & Partners
If you are interested in exploring how to partner with us, contact us today: